Here’s what’s in my closet.
- North Face Outward Bound Shorts
- 2 cotton shirts
- 5 Socks
- 2 lulu lemon shirts
- 1 lulu lemon tank top
- 1 lulu lemon work out short
- 1 Pair of Levi’s Jeans
- 1 Pair of Chinos
- 2 Short Sleeve Button Downs
- 1 Pair of Patagonia Baggies (swimming)
- 1 Pair of Running Shoes
- 1 Pair of New Balance Minimus
- 1 Pair of Johnston and Murphy Penny Loafers
- 1 Pair of (Old School) Adidas Attitude Hi’s
That’s it, less than 20 items. That’s all I wear. I’m taking even less than that to Europe*. For me, it’s not about having a whole closet full of clothes to impress people. It’s about looking good if I want to look good but feeling good no matter what.
*Going to write more about what I’m taking to Europe, this is just a quick post about the man making the clothes, not the other way around.